President Sata of Zambia Commands Army to go and Shoot Barotzis In Lukulu Barotseland - Video Courtesy Coalition for the Defence of Democratic Rights (CDDR)
Latest from Media Editor, Barotseland Post
- BRE shocked by latest ConCourt ruling to discard Chiefs Act, Privy Council to reconvene on 9th December
- Keeping Afumba Mombotwa in prison after a presidential pardon is 'torture' of the worst kind – Chishimba Kambwili
- AFUMBA MOMBOTWA SPEAKS OUT: 'Keeping me in prison days after my pardon is a serious anomaly, stop insulting the Litunga!'
- Indian Manipur separatists Announce government in exile, to be based in Britain
- Namugala is ignorant and dull for stating that Barotseland doesn’t exist - Ngambela Manyando as he speaks to SA’s Channel Africa
Leve Your Comment
You are free to comment here below in accordance to our Comments Policy here http://barotselandpost.com/comments-policy
Once you have posted your comment, rest assured that it will be published, even if you don’t see it immediately, as the Comments Cache system needs to refresh and reload before your comment could become visible.
Thank you for your continued interest in our stories!