- He was the son of Mulambwa Santulu. He ascended to the throne on the death of his father, c. 1830. He was assassinated during the performances at the Kuta.
- His capital was Lilundu
- His regiment was Imutakela
- His Ngambela was Muswa
- His shrine is in Namaweshi
Latest from Editor General, Barotseland Post
- Kenneth Kaunda is no honourable man despite multiple accolades
- BRE’s Ngambela Manyando must find ways to engage Barotse Media - BAROTSELAND POST EDITORIAL COMMENT
- MAY SESHEKE BEES, THUNDER AND LIGHTNING STRIKE THEM!
- Encouraging steps from the BRE so far, but are they really in tune with what the people want today?
- ‘Tweet for Freedom’ campaign initiated for Barotseland!
Leave a comment
You are free to comment here below in accordance to our Comments Policy here http://barotselandpost.com/comments-policy
Once you have posted your comment, rest assured that it will be published, even if you don’t see it immediately, as the Comments Cache system needs to refresh and reload before your comment could become visible.
Thank you for your continued interest in our stories!