- On the 04th November, 1885, Lubosi recuperated his throne by a bloody battle which toppled Akufuna.
- He attended Coronation Ceremonies of King Edward VII and Queen Alexandra at Westminster Abbey in London in 1902. He was decorated with the medals of King Edward VII in 1902, and King George V in 1911.
- He abolished slavery on 16th July, 1906,
- Signed the Ware Concession on 27th June, 1889,
- Signed the Lochner Concession on 26th June, 1890.
- He maintained Imutakela as his regiment
- He maintained Lealui as his capital
- His Ngambela was Mwauluka Nasibebo, Mukamba Njekwa, and Mataa-wa-Ndiku
Latest from Editor General, Barotseland Post
- Unrepentant, self-righteous Zambia will learn the hard way someday soon!
- Afumba and other Barotseland leaders on trial need your urgent help today!
- Forget Lungu, KK and the rest of them! The King of Barotseland does not make personal decisions for the nation like an elected official!
- WHAT HOGWASH! The uncouth Zambian High Commissioner’s despicable SABC remarks about Barotseland
- Shut Up, Dora! Si SABC yanyoko! – Barotseland Post Editorial Comment
Leave a comment
You are free to comment here below in accordance to our Comments Policy here http://barotselandpost.com/comments-policy
Once you have posted your comment, rest assured that it will be published, even if you don’t see it immediately, as the Comments Cache system needs to refresh and reload before your comment could become visible.
Thank your continued interest in our stories!